Leave Her Wild Infant One-Piece
Image design placed on a cotton blend infant one-piece.
This item fits true-to-size.
Each item is individually handmade and may slightly differ from the image above in either color or word placement.
All U.S. orders will receive FREE STANDARD SHIPPING through the U.S. Postal Service (USPS). This does not apply to Canada and International shipments. Specific shipping costs to countries located outside the U.S. will be quoted based on the Shipping Address provided in the Shipping Method section of the Checkout Page.
The actual delivery date may vary depending on the local postal service in your area. You can refer to the standard shipping times below:
- IN-STOCK orders usually ship within 7-10 business days from the date the order is placed. PRE-ORDER orders usually ship within 2-4 weeks from the date the order is placed.
- U.S. orders arrive in approximately 3-7 business days after being shipped.
- International orders arrive in your country 1-3 weeks after being shipped.
U.S. POSTAL SERVICE PRIORITY MAIL SHIPPING
Priority shipments are guaranteed to arrive within 3 business days after the store processing time of 7-10 business days; 1 day shipping is available in select locations. Priority Mail prices are based on weight and destination. Shipping Address information must be provided to receive a shipping quote.
U.S. POSTAL SERVICE INTERNATIONAL PRIORITY SHIPPING
We ship worldwide through the U.S. Postal Service International Priority Mail. Shipping time will depend upon the destination – up to 10 business days following our 7-10 business days store processing time. International Priority Mail prices are based on weight and destination and will appear as a Shipping Option in the Shipping Method section of the Checkout Page. Shipping Address information must be provided to receive a shipping quote for this service.
DELIVERY TO MULTIPLE ADDRESSES
We do not accept shipment to multiple addresses for a single order. If you would like items delivered to multiple addresses, please place those orders separately.
DELIVERY TO PO BOXES OR MILITARY APO/FPO ADDRESSES
We support shipments to PO Boxes, but we cannot ship to Military APO/FPO addresses.
Items shipping internationally from the US are shipped DDU (Delivered Duty Unpaid) and we do not charge VAT (Value Added Taxes). All taxes, duties, and customs fees are the responsibility of the recipient of the package.
Depending on the country, the postal package may incur local customs or VAT charges. Please contact your local customs office for more information regarding your country's customs policies.
LOST OR STOLEN PACKAGES
Shipments lost or misdirected in transit to the destination will be reshipped to the customer once it has been determined the original shipment cannot be delivered within a reasonable time frame. We are not responsible for lost or stolen shipments when incorrect addresses are provided by the customer. Any packages returned to us as undeliverable will be re-shipped at customer expense. We are not responsible for refunding or replacing shipments for packages shown as delivered. We will supply order and tracking information for customers to provide to the U.S. Postal Service to file a claim. We will work with customers to replace packages after sending us a copy of their filed police report.
Refunds & Returns
Refunds & Returns
After finalizing the checkout of an order, you may adjust its information by contacting us via firstname.lastname@example.org within 2 hours. If you do not make any changes to your order within 2 hours, the order will be sent to production and you will have waived the right to adjust the order details or to cancel it.
- The design of personalized items cannot be adjusted after the order is successfully finalized.
- You may make changes to your ordered item’s color and/or size unless that change results in any fluctuation in the price of the final item.
- The item quantity in a discounted order and the product type of your order cannot be changed. If you have any need for these changes, please contact us to cancel the order, after which you can then place a newly revised order.
*Please note that if you cancel your order within 2 hours of order placement, you will be responsible for the payment fee as this fee is non-refundable.
REPLACEMENT & REFUND
When returning an item, please take note of the following as we remain firm on our return policy with all of our customers.
- Shipping will not be refunded on any returned items and return shipping cost is the responsibility of the customer when shipping items back to us.
- We do not need to be notified of any return(s) prior to sending them to us.
- We only offer refunds in the form of store credit. Store credit may be used to purchase that same item in a different size or a completely different item. Store Credit never expires.
- Store credit will be given for the purchase price of all eligible returned merchandise (see below and note ALL steps on how a return is eligible).
- Returns must be received in original, unused condition with tags ATTACHED and a copy of or the original packing slip included. If you cannot locate the original invoice, please print and include a copy of the order confirmation emailed to you. Returns received without supporting documentation will be delayed in receiving store credit.
- Returns must be post marked within 7 (seven) days of the date you receive your shipment. No exceptions. Any returns postmarked after 7 days of the date you receive will be rejected, and you will be required to pay a reshipping fee to receive your merchandise back.
- FINAL AND NON-RETURNABLE CATEGORIES INCLUDE:
- FACE MASKS
- SALE OR CLEARANCE ITEMS
- Due to high order volume, we do not process exchanges.
- If an item has stains, smells of cigarette smoke, perfume, or deodorant, has animal hair, or any appearance of being worn, it will not be accepted as a return and you will be responsible for the reshipping fee.
- Store credit is issued within 7 business days of the return arriving at our store. You are notified via email that store credit has been issued, along with instructions on how to redeem it.
- ANY ITEMS REJECTED FOR A RETURN WILL REQUIRE A RESHIPPING FEE. IF WE DO NOT RECEIVE THE RESHIPPING FEE IN 7 DAYS, WE WILL DONATE ALL ITEMS TO CHARITY.
Please MAIL returns to:
Bella Lia Boutique
6633 Axis St SE
Lacey, WA 98513
DEFECTIVE/DAMAGED ITEMS PROCESS:Please inspect your order immediately upon receipt. If you believe you have received defective or damaged merchandise, you MUST contact us within 3 days of receipt. No exceptions. If we do not receive notification that you have received a damaged item in 3 days, the return will be rejected for any store credit or refund.
- Use your smartphone to take pictures of the defective or damaged area and email the images to email@example.com.
The claim must be accompanied by full of clear evidence as below:
- Photo(s) of quality issues and any damaged parts of the actual product received;
- Photo(s) of the inaccurate product delivered (in case of incorrect color/design from original order);
- Photo(s) of the size tag and the entire item when measured with a ruler (in case of incorrect size from original order);
- Photo(s) of the original shipping label of the product received.Include the first and last name on your order, order #, and product code/name of the item.
- Indicate "Defective" or "Damaged" in the subject line.
- Include the first and last name on your order, order #, and product code/name of the item.
You must provide all information and/or documentation in connection with your order(s) placed in our store upon request. We reserve the right to suspend or terminate your customer account if you fail to provide the information and/or documentation requested or if you provide inaccurate or fraudulent information.
We shall not be responsible for any damage, claims, liabilities, costs, harms, inconveniences, business disruptions, or expenditures of any kind that may arise as a result of or in connection with any used or stored products purchased from our store.
When you submit a purchase, the risk of order loss is transferred from our store to you/your party once your order is delivered to the carrier. You will bear all related liabilities and risks during the third-party transportation of your order.
We shall not take any liabilities for any loss or shipment delivery failure due to: recipient’s unavailability, incorrect or insufficient addresses, or package refusal Therefore, kindly ensure your information is correct before checking out. After your order is completed, if you find any mistakes in the order confirmation, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible to receive prompt support.